| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siauliai in August is very mild at 16.1 °C (60.98 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.2 °C (70.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.7 °C (53.1 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 9.5 °C (17.1 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat dry. Just 77mm (3in) of water precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:56 long and the longest day is 16:07 long with an average length of 15:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Siauliai August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Siauliai, Lithuania
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Siauliai:
- Liepaja, Latvia - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) WNW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) W
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) W
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) WSW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 135.2 kms (84 miles) WSW
- Nida, Lithuania - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WSW
- Kaliningrad, Russia - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) S