| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Siauliai in October is a little cool at 7 °C (44.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10.5 °C (50.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.1 °C (39.4 °F).
- In October there is a variation/ range of mean daily temperatures of 6.4 °C (11.5 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 53mm (2.1in) of H2O tumbles.
- The shortest day is 9:11 long and the longest day is 11:29 long with an average length of 10:19.
Check the distance to and compare the Siauliai October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Siauliai, Lithuania
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Siauliai:
- Liepaja, Latvia - 154.7 kms (96.1 miles) WNW
- Telsiai, Lithuania - 67.1 kms (41.7 miles) W
- Klaipeda, Lithuania - 141.8 kms (88.1 miles) W
- Laukuva, Lithuania - 77.7 kms (48.3 miles) WSW
- Raseiniai, Lithuania - 62.1 kms (38.6 miles) SSW
- Silute, Lithuania - 135.2 kms (84 miles) WSW
- Nida, Lithuania - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) WSW
- Kaliningrad, Russia - 221.4 kms (137.6 miles) SW
- Kybartai, Lithuania - 149.6 kms (93 miles) SSW
- Suwalki, Poland - 202.9 kms (126.1 miles) S